Who we are?
What Information Is Collected?
Information you automatically provide us when you use our services
Some information we collect automatically when you access our Services to improve our user experience. We explain all this below:
- Usage Information. We collect information about your activity through our Services. For example, we collect information such as the time, date, location, video settings.
- Device Information. We collect information about your device, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers (including MAC address and IMEI), browser type and language, and mobile network information. We also collect certain device information that will help us diagnose problems in the (hopefully rare) event you experience any crash or other problem while using our Services.
- We may gather information from the actions you take to recommend, create, communicate and share content. This includes messages you send, videos or content you create, information about the content you create yourself and the content you post. In addition, we track social interactions in our Apps which might include things you like, follow, etc.
- If you send us support requests or feedback, you may provide us with additional information to enable us to contact you and address your feedback and we may retain such information to enhance our Services and to respond to you.
- We don’t ask you to provide us with any sensitive personal information, which could include any information relating to your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union, physical or mental health, genetic or biometric information, sexual life or sexual orientation.
How We Use Your Information
We provide you with great feature set and high standard service quality that we improve with the information we collect. But we do a lot more as well, such as:
provide and deliver the products, services, and functionality that you request, process transactions, and send you related information;
communicate with you. That means just what it says; we may send you marketing communications on behalf of us or other companies; respond to your comments and questions; provide customer service; and send you technical notices, security alerts, and other informational messages;
monitor and analyze trends and usage;
develop, improve, and refine products, services, and functionality;
personalize the Services by providing advertisements, content, or features that match user profiles or interests. For instance, when you set up an account we may pre-populate certain account information based on the information we collect about you from other users;
verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity;
carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We want you to be in control of your information, so we provide you with the following tools.
Revoking permissions. If you let us use your information, you can always change your mind and simply revoke your permission by changing the settings on your device if your device offers those options. Of course, if you do that, certain services may lose full functionality.
Uninstall. You can stop all information collection by an app by uninstalling it using the standard uninstall process for your device. If you uninstall the app from your mobile device, the unique identifier associated with your device will continue to be stored. If you re-install the application on the same mobile device, we will be able to re-associate this identifier to your previous transactions and activities.
How We Share Information
We may share information about you in the following ways:
With third parties for legal reasons. We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to:
- comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- investigate, remedy, or enforce potential Terms of Service violations.
- protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, or others.
- detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register as Users. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this Policy, you can contact us: email@example.com